11th Annual Bowl-a-Rama
Date: Sun March 1, 2020
Time: 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Location: Earl Anthony’s Dublin Bowl | 6750 Regional Street, Dublin
Mail-in Registration Due Date: Friday, February 21 (Postmark date)
Email Registration Due Date: Tuesday, February 25 (email@example.com)
What is the Bowl-a-Rama?
This annual Bowl-a-Roma is our prime opportunity to raise funds in support of our mission to promote Integrity in homes, schools, and the businesses in the City of Dublin. Gather with your family, friends and co-workers in this casual and fun environment and help encourage integrity in action.
Be a team
Create a Bowl-a-Rama team with family, friends and co-workers! All ages and bowling abilities are welcome!
- Includes 3 games of bowling and shoes for each player
- Bumper lanes are available in limited quantity. Please register early to reserve a bumper lane
- Cost per team: $150 for a team of 5 players (Only $30 per person)
Be a sponsor
There are two ways to sponsor: Lane Sponsor and Event Sponsor.
- Sponsor’s name will be highlighted with a banner over a lane and at the registration table.
- Your company’s marketing materials will be placed inside registered bowlers goodies bag.
- Cost: $250
- Same as a Lane Sponsor plus 3 games of bowling (including shoes) for your team of 5
- Cost: $350
There will be lots of great raffle prizes!! The grand raffle prize will be a Bowling Party for 20 (a $400 value prize), compliments of Earl Anthony’s Dublin Bowl.
- Form: Bowl-a-Rama2019-Registration
- Mail to Dublin Integrity In Action | P.O. Box 3003 | Dublin, CA 94568
- 501(c)(3) Federal ID# 27-3541511
- Due Dates:
- Mail-In Registration postmarked by Friday, February 21, 2019
- Email Registration by Tuesday, February 25, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Cindy regarding late registration
- Randy McGrady-Beach (Chairperson): (319) 404-8463
- Cindy Leung: (925) 828-6227 x6012
- Flyer: 2019 Bowl-a-Rama-Information
Special note if emailing the registration form: You will still need to mail in your payment.
Thank you for supporting our schools!